mercredi 9 mai 2007

Madame Tussaud






In Madame's Tussaud ,We can see a lot of stars .






.There are 8 categories :

-Actors: Colin Farell, Morgan Freeman, Julia Roberts, ...
-Pirates of Carribean: Johnny Deep, Orlando Bloom, ...
-Sports: Tiger Woods, Mohamed Ali, Jonha Lomoo, ...
-Music: Bob Marley, Mozart, Beyoncé, ...
-Fantastic: Hulk, Spider Man, Superman, ...
-Politics: Fidel Castro, Yasser Arafat, Hitler, ...
-Royal Familly:Elisabeth II, Her butler, ...
-Horror room:Louis XVI, Voltaire, ...



We could take photos with the world cup,Kate Moss, ...
At the end, there is a little train who explain the history of London.

The real name of Madame Tussaud is Marie GROSHOLTZ






Our opinions:


Aurel=I liked everything and it was cool and we could take photos for free.

Arlan=I loved it because there were a lot of rooms there are three activities(world cup, ride a bike with Amstrong, ...)

Ismaïl=It's so super, I liked the sports room and horror room.

J B= It was wonderful, I saw all stars ,I loved it.

Yann= I loved this museum because there are a lot of stars and "horror room" is my favourite room.








Aucun commentaire: